Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday 2-19-2016

Citrus, pastel, 5x7 sold

I'm continuing with my fruit series, this time with a side-lit lemon. This series is about pushing color and texture. Fortunately, these paintings have received a warm reception on my Daily Paintworks Gallery (that means they've sold). If they don't sell, I plan to hang them in my kitchen.

I'm beginning to make notes as I paint, things I would tell a group of artists in a workshop setting. Numerous people have emailed me asking if I have plans to start teaching again and I think I have your name (somewhere). I have some teaching opportunities on the horizon (summer/fall 2016). If you are interested in painting with me, please send me an email so I can make sure you are on my workshop announcement list before the workshops are advertised.






No comments:

Post a Comment