Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Update for students

Just when I should be retiring, I'm coming back to teaching. Painting with others at the local community center has motivated me to provide a more structured environment for sharing what I know. However, my new studio is smaller than my previous one so I've considered offering mentoring online as well as private lessons in my studio. For now, I've decided to teach four workshops in my studio this summer. I'm adding two new painting spaces for students. Track lighting will arrive in a few days. I'll post progress photos as it is completed.

Four one-day Studio Workshops, July 2016












Still Life - Thursday, July 14, 2016  FULL
Still Life - Friday, July 22, 2016 











Landscape - Friday, July 15, 2016
Landscape - Thursday, July 21, 2016

Medium: Pastel, all skill levels welcome
Class Size: FOUR students each day
Location: My Studio at Mill Pond Cottage, Lake Sawyer, Black Diamond, WA
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM with an hour break for lunch by the lake
Cost: $100 per day
More details and supply lists will be available soon but if you are ready to paint with me, contact me to make a deposit on a spot in the three remaining workshops.

Note: I will teach a THREE DAY workshop for the Northwest Pastel Society Friday, Saturday, Sunday, September 30 - October 2, 2016. Contact Northwest Pastel Society, Workshop Coordinator, Deb Cepeda. 













No comments:

Post a Comment