Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Today's hour at the easel


Busy day today but I promised myself I would spend one hour at the easel before moving on to other things. Here's what happened in an hour. Not done with this but getting there and feel I accomplished more in 1 hour today than I did yesterday after 6 hours. Getting back in the painting groove at this time of year isn't easy. Try painting 1 hour - take a before and after shot of your work and a before and after note of  your attitude.

Once-a month Open Studio in 2018
Three-hour session on a weekday in my Black Diamond, WA Studio with a mid-session break for muffins and tea while I demo. Hmmm...I'm thinking about it. Email me if you would like a list of tentative dates and cost. Barbara Newton at Comcast dot net

No comments:

Post a Comment